Monday, June 19, 2006

Testimonial


Testimony from Carol Guttman, San Diego, California

After Alternative Breast Cancer Treatment

I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in July of 2003.
As I sat in the doctor's office, the doctor told me that I would need a complete hysterectomy and chemotherapy and perhaps radiation therapy as well. After much prayer, I decided to go ahead with the operation, but was very troubled about the chemotherapy and dreaded all of the after-effects from this treatment.

When I then learned about a treatment called IPT, I decided to do an Internet search for doctors who knew about IPT and found Dr. Breitman. Hooray! I called the number on the Internet and was able to speak with Dr. Breitman on the phone that day. He was very comforting and reassuring. I was thrilled to talk directly to him.

Dr. Breitman suggested I come in on the following Tuesday morning and start treatment. I knew enough from all my research that I did need to start some treatment as quickly as possible.

I took a total of 24 IPT treatments. The last treatment was in April of 2004. Dr. Breitman and Cheryl his nurse work very quickly, and I was able to go to work after each treatment after Gatorade, a brief rest and some lunch. I was in by 10:00 or so and out by 11:30. I could start
a fairly normal day after 1:30 or 2:00.

I have had 3 follow-up scans and I am absolutely free from cancer. PRAISE THE LORD!!!